Quality and environmental protection are essential for the efficient performance of our business: Accommodation, support and enjoyment of customers staying in the facilities. This Policy is established as a framework in which to carry out this activity, in order to guarantee to our clients and other interested parties the commitment acquired by INTERTUR GROUP through its management system.
The principles governing our actions are as follows:
- The constant concern for customer satisfaction, this parameter being the principal corporate objective.
- The achievement of the Total Quality Objective in the services we provide, with the commitment of a permanent improvement of the management system, involving all the personnel of the company.
- The commitment of equal opportunities between women and men who are within the company.
- The capacity of Human Resources to meet this Objective, through the training that is necessary in order to achieve the expected objectives in terms of quality and environment.
The improvements continue:
• From the services offered, we intend to reach the maximum satisfaction of our clients within the legal framework established and enforce this at all times.
• For the management and our behaviour towards the environment, by means of prevention and analysis of any problems which may arise, not limiting this to the detection of these. Committing to damage prevention and environmental deterioration and to the continuous improvement of management and performance.
Take into consideration the necessary measures to prevent the possible contamination of the soil, atmosphere or waters, in the decision-making process, in the planning and in the execution of the activities, so that they are executed in a respectful way with the environment that surrounds us.
Comply with the legislation and regulations applicable at international, national, regional and local levels, as well as other requirements which the organization subscribes, so as to ensure that the business activity is carried out in accordance with these requirements, thus establishing a commitment to all interested parties.
The analysis and evaluation of the actions carried out so far, illustrating them through records the outcome of which will help to promote the continuous improvement of the management system.
Professional ethical behaviour at all levels of the organization, in the development of services and in the handling of customers and suppliers.
The distribution of this Quality and Environment Policy to all those people who are part of the organisation team at all levels as well as the understanding of it.
Based on this Policy and periodically, the Management will approve the objectives and goals for the organization, in a way which will establish the lines of improvement of the organization for the period.
For all of the above, we maintain our Integrated Management System based on the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards, in its current version, relying on the fact that it is of great assistance to us in our task of growth and evolution, whilst at the same time confirming our knowledge in planning, organization and service delivery.
Palma, July/2017. Intertur Group Management.